- Hmisc – rcorr() function in the package produces correlations/covariances and significance levels for pearson and spearman correlations. Input must be a matrix and pairwise deletion is used.
- psych – The package facilitates the summing the statistics by grouping variable
- corrgram – Contains correlation visualization function
- lattice – Provides options to condition the scatterplot matrix on a factor
- gclus – Provides options to rearrange the variables so that the higher corralations are closer to the principal diagonal
- rgl – Creates interactive and spinning 3d scatterplots
Others R descriptive statistics functions include sapply(), fivenum(), summary()
corrgram(), pairs(), splom() are correlation visualizing functions